So What’s This Whole Internet Marketing Thing All About Anyway?



So I was grabbing a quick bite to eat today for lunch with a close friend.

He’s in a completely different line of business as me and he’s not real "Internet Savvy” if you can believe that in 2020 - almost 2021…. Wow

We were talking about side hustles and how you can create a cool little side-income as an affiliate doing online Affiliate Marketing.

🤔 Anyway he was asking me…

“ So what is this whole Internet Marketing mumbo jumbo about anyway - and can you really make money selling other people’s products online?

It seems like every website I go to these days I’m bombarded by another online ad about something I was just looking at.I think the Online Ad Spies are after me…. 

So I explained that there is a little bit of truth to that statement - the Ad Spies ARE After You….. but maybe not how you think….

You’ve been “Retargeted” ; … Sounds like an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie huh?

You can read the full post here:

https://clickcaptureconvert.com/so-whats-this-whole-internet-marketing-thing-about/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know the ONLY 4 Things that EVERY Affiliate Marketer Needs to Succeed Online?

Do You Know The 3 Lead Generation Methods that Can "Explode" Your Business?

Local Agency Box Review